Monday, April 22, 2013

Pattern Test: Bubble Pocket Shorts


Have you seen Elegance & Elephant's newest pattern, the Bubble Pocket shorts? They are sweet, stylish and - best of all - a breeze to put together.

 Plus, Jessica was in town when I made these so my photos are much cuter than usual. I love these grouchy Evelyn pictures. She's trying so hard not to smile, especially when proudly showing off the shorts' waistband (and her cute belly).

 You can't see me in this picture but I'm silently patting myself on the back for managing to match my stripes - hooray!  A little bit of a pain but totally worth it in the end. I fell in love with this scalloped fabric on a Joann's trip and went back later for the gray and white floral that I used on the contrasting waistband, leg cuffs and side panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment