Sunday, February 15, 2009

Itty Bitty Baby Dress

At Sewing Night this past Thursday, my friend Claire taught the group to make some cute sundresses using Made By Rae's Itty Bitty Baby Dress pattern. Most of us didn't finish while we were at the class (probably too much talking on my part) so, in keeping with my resolution to finish one project before starting another, I took it home and worked on it a bit more. It turned out to be pretty similar in structure to the sundress that I made a few weeks ago except that it is missing the separate straps and has nice piping detail at the waist. The dress fits Abby pretty well and I think she'll have some fun taking it for a spin when the weather warms up a little.

Laid out on our lovely carpet so that you can see the shoulder ties.


Proudly hanging up, ready to join the other dresses in Abby's closet.

Abby wearing her new dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment